My Dad Part 3

Good morning,

Just to let you know, Dad is back in the operating room.  He went back a little after 8. It will take an hour and a half until they start the surgery.

This post is taking me a long time to write, so by now we have heard once from the operating room about 9:50 and they were just ready to start.  They will be calling with updates about every hour and a half to two hours.  Expecting it to take until around 3:00 this afternoon.

Continue to pray for all of our family, but if I can be a bit selfish please remember Dave and I.  We feel very pulled right now trying to decide how much to be with Dad and when we should be in Marshfield right now. Our good friend passed away yesterday--I will post more on that later.

I will post again when Dad is out of surgery.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

The Swindler's Daughter by Stephania H. McGee

PRECIOUS CHILD