I Might Blog Again

I feel like all I have done recently is write book reviews. And if I'm honest with myself, all I have done on here recently is write book reviews. So my feelings are not removed from the truth, at least not in this situation.

I feel like I am coming to the end of the crazy, hectic summer. I had my last bake sale at Mom's and it was a good way to end, my best weekend all summer. But it feels really good to have that rat race come to an end. For those of you who wonder though? I love baking and for the most part this summer, it energized me. I will confess to a couple weeks in the thick of it feeling a little overwhelmed and stressed, but even at 10 PM as I'm cleaning up the kitchen and bagging bread, I was happy. D even noticed and commented. That's scary, because I'm suspicious that that happiness is not always present. I know it's not always present. And there's something to work on.

One of these days I will try to get some pictures up and start actually writing something again. I like to write, I still do. But if given the choice I would rather read, as evidenced by the fact that I got quite a few books read this summer despite being very busy.

One question for everyone though: I know I'm not the only busy person on the planet. In fact, I would imagine that most of you are way busier than I am. So how do you make time for God in the midst of it all? I did  a really bad job this summer and want to figure out how to make it work better for next summer. I think that really affected some of those overwhelmed days and I want to change that.  Any tips or pointers that you have, please let me know.

Until I'm back for another post, so long this happy, quiet Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

April Reads

The Swindler's Daughter by Stephania H. McGee