Crack Yourself Up (Jokes for Kids) by Sandy Silverthorne

Crack Yourself Up Jokes for Kids

If you have a young reader who loves to tell jokes, this would be the book for them. (Keep in mind that you might be subjected to hearing these jokes as well!!) 

It's a fun little soft cover book that would slide into a book bag or even a purse for a child to read while out and about or waiting at a restaurant, etc. It's filled with all kinds of jokes, knock-knock jokes, backwards jokes, one-liners, puns and etc.

Yes, some of them are lame, in my opinion, but I also found some of them hilarious. The next person could have the opposite reaction.

Here are just a few examples:
Teacher: Does anyone know who broke the sound barrier?
Manny: Don't ask me. I'm no tattletale.

My teacher told me to have a good day, so I went home.

The main reason for a child's middle name -- 
So he can tell when he's really in trouble.

The jokes were all clean, no bad words, which is a very nice thing. So you can relax and only worry about being driven a little crazy by all the joke and corniness coming out of your child's mouth. :) :)

I received this book from Revell. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

Five Lies of our Anti-Christian Age by Rosario Butterfield