Out with the Old


Wow 2016 is nearly history. It feels like it flew by rather quickly, but it was a good year. However, I love new years. They feel so clean and fresh and like a new sheet of paper just waiting to be written on.

For those of you who are wondering about the rest of the pics for the month of December? It didn't happen. Ha Ha. I nixed the idea of trying it for a year. That felt like a wildly overrated goal.

But now that it is the last day in 2016, I reorganized, got rid of last year's things and got out next year's things. That, along with this post, might also have been procrastination. Procrastinating against studying my Sunday School lesson. I have to teach tomorrow and I feel woefully unprepared to connect. It hasn't been that long since I was a youth, but forgive me if any of you youth girls read this, but they seem so much younger than we were at that age. I am sure we were more mature, more advanced, more everything at their age. HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!



My very messy desk, but also my stacks of books that were on the verge of putting me over the edge. A large portion of them are now tucked out of sight.

Speaking of out with the old or in this case dirty. Honest, I don't think my house is that dirty, but the proof is in the socks, huh? Why did I buy white socks for her? She trompsed around stocking footed out in our entrance, which due to the cold doesn't get cleaned much in the winter. In the summer, I blame it on the heat of course. :) :)

And to all, Happy New Year. My next post will show some of my new things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

With Every Memory by Janine Rosche