Saturday, December 3, 2016

Day 3: A smile

I'm not very likely to post videos of Amber on social media, though I enjoy seeing videos of other people's kids, but I've been wanting to get a video of her excitement when her dad comes home. The other night I heard him before she did and so I was able to capture her in her finest moments, better than some nights.  It makes me smile to see her so excited about seeing her Dad.

And I suppose I could wax all eloquent and make a spiritual application, but I'll let each of you ponder and draw your own conclusions.

2 comments:

  1. HOW can you have no comments here???? :) SO ADORABLE....that says a lot about you Dave also! My girls still run to meet their father and it warms my hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

The 10 Commandments of Marriage by Ed Young

Practical Principles to Make Your Marriage Great 1. Thou shalt be selfless. 2. Thou shalt have no strings attached. 3. Thou shalt cont...