Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Day 7-13


Day 7: Wrapping Paper


Day 8: Favorite Christmas Decoration
This is a sign from KLH Design Shop on Etsy and it was given by Cheryl Burkholder


Day 9: Something that brings you joy
I love watching Dave and Amber interact together


Day 12: A cozy blanket
This is Amber's night-night blanket. Why is she on the floor? I have no idea, but lately whenever I say I want to take a picture she lays on the floor like that. I think she's seen too many Bible School pictures


Day 10: Christmas lights
Yep, I have the days switched and it doesn't appear that I have Day 11 which was supposed to be a lit candle. We were going to go look at Bentleyville in Duluth, but it was cold, so we went out to eat and then Dave and Amber had a snack when we got home.


Day 13: Favorite Christmas ornament
This was a new discovery this year, that we have a little shelf above our stairs and it is just right for putting a few decorations on it. It makes me smile.

And there you have it. I don't have Day 14 yet because I haven't taken the picture yet and am not going to get the picture taken today. 

1 comment:

The 10 Commandments of Marriage by Ed Young

Practical Principles to Make Your Marriage Great 1. Thou shalt be selfless. 2. Thou shalt have no strings attached. 3. Thou shalt cont...