Day 7-13


Day 7: Wrapping Paper


Day 8: Favorite Christmas Decoration
This is a sign from KLH Design Shop on Etsy and it was given by Cheryl Burkholder


Day 9: Something that brings you joy
I love watching Dave and Amber interact together


Day 12: A cozy blanket
This is Amber's night-night blanket. Why is she on the floor? I have no idea, but lately whenever I say I want to take a picture she lays on the floor like that. I think she's seen too many Bible School pictures


Day 10: Christmas lights
Yep, I have the days switched and it doesn't appear that I have Day 11 which was supposed to be a lit candle. We were going to go look at Bentleyville in Duluth, but it was cold, so we went out to eat and then Dave and Amber had a snack when we got home.


Day 13: Favorite Christmas ornament
This was a new discovery this year, that we have a little shelf above our stairs and it is just right for putting a few decorations on it. It makes me smile.

And there you have it. I don't have Day 14 yet because I haven't taken the picture yet and am not going to get the picture taken today. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

The Swindler's Daughter by Stephania H. McGee

PRECIOUS CHILD