Days 14-18


Day 14: A candy cane. 
And the picture is very bad.

Day 15: Stockings
Since we don't have any big stockings, I decided to grab a pic of Amber with her socks. Socks are a pretty big deal to her. As is putting chairs on a chair apparently.


Day 16: Baking
This is not baked actually, but it is so good. I have much to learn about food photography, but I would rather know how to make this stuff than take a pretty picture of it. Though it might be better for my waistline if I just took pictures of food. I have been into making Christmas goodies this year. So far I have made Molasses Cookies, Chocolate Peppermint Blossoms with Candy Cane Kisses, Butter Toffee Popcorn, Peanut Brittle, these  Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Pretzels, and Killer Crunch Brownies. I have another five things I want to make. Yes, I have no idea what I'm doing this year, but I have this storage room that is freezer temperature right now and so everything goes straight in there and seem to be keeping well, so I am hoping that we will have baked good for the next few months. 

Day 17: Favorite Christmas Book. 

I just don't have one

Day 18: Family Holiday Tradition
Again, we don't really have one. One thing we have tried was to get take out on Christmas Eve. But since moving to Hayward that has been very difficult as there is not much open except fast food on Christmas Eve. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

Five Lies of our Anti-Christian Age by Rosario Butterfield