It's Tuesday. Tuesdays are wonderful days because I get the whole morning at home to catch up on stuff there. And I did get some stuff accomplished this morning:
- Bran muffins made and they turned out very yummy
- Granola made and nearly done
- Last load of laundry is in the washer
- After the granol is done, I am off to fold laundry and then to sew.

I enjoy sewing, but not just any kind of sewing. I'm not a big fan of sewing clothes, though I don't mind it if everything goes well. I like to sew quilts; they may be more challenging in some respects, but much easier in others.

I've been pondering this thing of stillness and quietness. I read a part of a verse in Psalms that has stuck out to me. "I have stilled and quieted my soul..." Do I do that? Not on a real regular basis, I don't. I get too busy doing other things that are not near so important as resting and being still before God. How do I change my habits? It's not going to be easy, but I want to take the time to be still and to rest in God, to take the time to pray, and to be still and listen for Him to speak to me. I believe if I would take the time to do this, I would be amazed how much more energy and time I would have for the things that do need to get done. God is faithful and He will give me strength as I trust Him one day at a time.

Another purpose of this site will be to share nuances and stories from life. Now, I will try to be very careful not to in any way endanger anyone's privacy. I would not wish for that to happen, so names and places and ages may be changed to hide identity.

At some point, I want to post some pictures of our puppies, but to post the most recent ones, I would need to put my SD card into the computer and this computer has an attitude. It only allows one thing at a time to be plugged in and since I have the cord for the Internet plugged in, I am out of luck. Such are the ways of technology:(:(

Ta Ta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

The Swindler's Daughter by Stephania H. McGee