I'm back again. I am not feeling overwhelmingly newsy, but am feeling the urge to write something, just anything. I think it has to do with the new thing. When you have something new, you want to use it or see it. For instance, I bought a keyboard back on black Friday. I played that keyboard all the time for the first few days; now I play it on Sunday mornings for a few minutes. I really do need to play it more. I enjoy playing it; but the newness has worn off. So, bear with me, but I'm sure in a few days, the newness will have worn off of this blog too and then I will rarely post.

I must figure out how to use it though. I thought I had a profile picture posted, but can't find it anywhere. I wrote some little ditty about myself and it didn't show up anywhere. Oh dear, what shall I do? I guess I must take the time and figure out what is going on, or just be content with not having a picture or explanation on here. But things like that bug me really bad. I like to know how to do stuff and not just leave it alone because I don't know what I am doing. It's a predicament, I know. I'm going to be in a bigger predicament if I don't go now and get back to my job.

Ta Ta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

With Every Memory by Janine Rosche