In with the New

As I mentioned in the last post, I love new things, new years, new books, new journals, new goals, etc. And so to each of you, Happy New Year.


My new planner. I debated getting a different kind this year, but came back to the same old same old. It's been tried and proven true and so I will use it again for 2017.


Because I decided it wasn't cost effective to buy a Line a Day Journal and a Menu journal, I got these two instead. I might add that with a 40% off coupon for the one on the right, I got them both for less than what one would have cost me if I went with the official titled ones. Yes, they are a bit more work, but a bit less buck as well. 


I don't know if you can see how I set it up or not, but each page in the Line a Day journal has four lines for each year for a total of five years. Plus, it's a beautiful leather-looking journal. It's as step up from my Jumbo Little Book that I used for the last four years. 


The quality of these pictures leave much to be desired, but... a new Bible study book and a new Bible to use in 2017. More on the Bible study later.

 I haven't fully decided if I will use this or not. Maybe just some mornings. It's just a beautiful little book and will likely make a great gift after I'm done with it!!
 Now, you aren't necessarily supposed to be able to read what's on this picture. It's just a double-paged view of some of my goals for the year. Yes, I set a fair amount of goals, less than last year, but still plenty. One thing I didn't really set goals for is my blog. I'm not sure yet what direction I am going to take this year. I would like to write more about what I'm learning in life, what my word is for the year, what my devotional time is showing me, etc. I also am planning to put ads on this year. Please forgive me, but maybe I can make a few pennies. You know to pay for all the journals I use in a year. :)

My new desk/table look. So many fewer books. (Was that proper?) But a lot of them have also been put in the basket. Sometimes I wonder why I can't be normal and just use on devotional book, one Bible and one journal. Why do I have to be the one that thinks they need a regular journal, a Q & A journal, a Line a Day journal, a menu journal, plus a planner? Really? Oh well, it will be fun for the first week at least.

Happy 2017!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

The Swindler's Daughter by Stephania H. McGee

PRECIOUS CHILD