Wild About Creation Sticker & Activity Book



Designed by Jody Langley

This is a fun children's activity book talking about Creation and Adam and Eve's fall into sin.  It is geared for younger children--I would guess 3-6 or so maybe.  It would depend on each child to a certain extent.  My 6 month old thought eating it would be an appropriate response to the book, so in that regard she loved it.  I salvaged it from her hands and hope to have her enjoy it even more when she is a couple of years old. I thought the book accurately portrayed the story of Creation while keeping it interesting. There are lots of places to use the stickers which is a hit in my book, plus coloring, counting, dot to dot, a maze, find a word, etc.

The book on first glance is very nice.  Glossy front and back along with glossy smooth pages with full colorful illustrations.  There is enough variety to keep a child's attention or so I would think. I would definitely recommend this book to others. The retail price is only $3.99 and only $2.09 on Amazon, so it would make a great add-on gift or just a good book to have on hand for when you need a quick gift for a little child.  It is gender-neutral as well.

This book was given me by Book Look Bloggers for the purpose of reading and writing a review. All opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

With Every Memory by Janine Rosche