Good morning,

I was going to post a little story from yesterday at work on here, but I can't get this thing to copy and paste and I don't feel like retyping it, so unless I can get it to work in the next few minutes, you are all out of luck. But, I finally figured out how to do it, so here it is:

We also had a newlywed couple come trompsing in yesterday, in which, I think, the husband was quite sure at any moment his wife was going to keel over and collapse and be gone. He rushed her in from the car, carrying her and put her on the wheelchair Kerra had out, raced through the waiting room into an exam room and was ready to deposit her gently on the table, when I said she had to leave a urine sample first, beings that is why she was coming in. But she was supposedly in so much pain and the husband didn't know if she could and she didn't know if she could, but I said that we really need it and the only other option was to put her on the table and then make her get up again, so we proceeded to the bathroom, where I showed them what to do and they didn't listen, but he is heeve hoing her up and pulling her dress up, when I was like, "Um if you could excuse me a bit, i could close this door." Then a few minutes later, I hear a frantic, "Maam, this is all I could get" and I am presented with a nice little cup of urine. No gloves; so I accept it gingerly and cringe. Anyway, all this lady had was a bad UTI. But the husband was one doting young man, kept hanging over her and everything. My boss and I kind of chuckled and Kerra kept saying, "you were newlyweds once too." Neither of us could quite imagine that scenario being repeated on us though. The lady in the waiting room got up and went out and closed the man's car door because he obviously wasn't going to go back and do it. I am trusting that today the lady is feeling much better and her pain has resolved and she is well on her way to healing. I can imagine how scary that would be if you are not sure what all is going on and your new wife is threatening to fait and puke and pass out. Plus you have the added drama of being married less than 2 months and not yet understanding completely how the other one ticks. I do have some sympathy for them.

Dorothy the link for the cream of mushroom soup recipe is here. http://www.food.com/recipe/homemade-condensed-cream-of-chicken-or-mushroom-or-celery-soup-397758

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

The Swindler's Daughter by Stephania H. McGee

PRECIOUS CHILD