30 Days to Joy Journal



A One Month Creative Journal

If you are looking for a nice gift for someone, look no further. This is a pretty, hard cover journal that would make a lovely Christmas present. It's on the smaller side, so you could stash it in your purse if you find yourself waiting in the car a lot or keep it on the coffee table to enjoy with a good cup of coffee in the morning. Okay, depending on how personal you get, the coffee table may be too public of a location to store it, but you get the idea. I love the cover because I think it looks just a bit old-fashioned, vintage-style in a modern sort of way. Ha, go figure that out.

You can start the book whenever. There are no days of the week marked, just Day 1, Day 2, etc. In reality, you could pick this book up one day and then wait a week or two to pick it up again, nobody's going to care. You probably could do the days in a random order as well, though if you do, please do not tell me, it would drive me crazy to do that. But the important thing is that you choose joy every day

Each day there is an opportunity to draw, doodle, write, or even paste in a picture. There is no right or wrong way to do this. I can't draw, so there will be none of that in my book. I'm guessing mine will be more writing or handwriting practice splashed across the page. Each day has a quote or a Bible verse that could have a bit of coloring to enhance the page or be left blank. It's pretty just the way it is, though I think on most of those pages a bit of green for the leaves/vines around the saying would be nice. Then there is a question to answer or a direction to complete. Things like: "How is joy different from happiness?" "Who are the people who bring you joy and brighten your day?" "Look up from the page. What's the first thing you see that brings you joy? Draw or describe it."

I think it is a lovely book and I am looking forward to adding it to my collection of Bible study books I want to go through.

I received this book from Blogging for Books. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

The Swindler's Daughter by Stephania H. McGee