Indescribable Coloring Book




Based on the hit song as recorded by Chris Tomlin
Written by Laura Story and Jesse Reeves

This is a really cool coloring book. I love how it takes a praise song and puts pictures to it. Each double page spread has a phrase from the song on it. It gives you time to meditate on the phrase and offer your own praise to God while you color the picture.

The phrase "All powerful, untameable" is repeated three times, I believe. One picture has lions running in it. Another one has wild horses, (At least I decided they were wild). And the final picture is water running over rocks on a downhill slope. I just think the pictures fit so well with the phrase. Not all of the pictures and phrases go that well, but I think that most of them fit very well.

I would love to just grab some pencil crayons and get started with this book, but beings I am just a bit of "do things in order" person, I will resist for now. I was thinking it would make a great gift for someone, but I'm not so sure anymore. I kind of want to save it for myself. However, if you have a coloring enthusiast for a friend or a family member and you need a gift for them, this is a great book to give. Especially if they are also love this song.

As you can tell, I think this is a great book and I look forward to coloring in it or giving it away. I love the idea of being able to color worship/praise songs. It seems if I could keep my mind focused, it would be a great way to worship while I am coloring or even just to have the song playing in the background while you color, which is what I did while I wrote this review.

This book was given me by Book Look Bloggers. I was not required to write a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

The Swindler's Daughter by Stephania H. McGee

PRECIOUS CHILD