Top Reasons



So I missed a week here and might miss some more. Here are my top reasons.

1. I was in counseling for learning to deal with the anger of sharing my house with the mouse population.
2. I channeled that anger and went and had a meeting with all the mouse heads of home and recommended that they go to all of my neighbor's houses for the winter as I am sure the accommodations would be better.
3. I then spent the next couple of days distributing jars of peanut butter to the various mouse communities as their reward for leaving my house.
4. I'm back in counseling for conspiring such evil against my neighbors.

I'll let you know when my deep seated issues have been dealt with and I return to regular blogging. In the mean time I will continue to chase mice out of my house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

April Reads

The Swindler's Daughter by Stephania H. McGee