How is it Almost October already?

It's Fall, the air is singing that message. The mornings feel crisp. The furnace has been turned back on. The sweatshirts and slippers are dug out of the closet. The corn is chopped or combined. The beans are brown and hanging on full. The wind is blowing. But there's been no killing frost, the leaves really haven't changed that much yet. It's a bit odd I think, to be at September 29 with no killing frost, but I'll take it. I want to bring in some flowers to keep over for the winter and I haven't done that yet and am not really looking forward to the invasion into my house that already has almost too many plants in it for my liking.

Anyway, I don't have a big post today. I have about three running around in my head, but they haven't been formulated out on paper or screen yet, so they will have to wait. I'll give you some clues.

One has to do with the whole introvert/extrovert thing brought about by a discussion at the lake one day.

Another has to do with being a mom to children on earth and in heaven and some unrealistic expectations I had.

And yet another is just a random collection of things that I've been thinking about.

So I think I will move on and maybe find time or I should say TAKE the Time in the next week or so to work on them.

But to all the locals. Happy Cranberry Festing!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

The Swindler's Daughter by Stephania H. McGee