Thursday, February 20, 2014

Changes

It seems whenever I post about Nicole, my computer at home freezes and won't let me back on my blog, so let's try a different post and see what happens.  I can't see that there is any connection there, but...

The big change right now:  the faithful secretary has officially quit.  Kerra, it's been a good 5 years together and I will miss you in the next 2.5 months that I am here.  Nobody else gets the jokes and knows the stories of our dear patients and their little quirks.  It's been good, but I wish you the best in your newest and most long-lasting venture.  God's richest blessings you and Stan.  Your little girl will always have a special place in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. The "indispensable secretary" has quit! Best wishes to both of you. I am starting to miss you already.

    ReplyDelete

Put Your Big Girl Panties On and Deal with It

Yep, I'm well aware that my title could be entirely inappropriate, but right now I'm not sure I care. But I might change it, but I d...