IT"S HERE

Okay, I have done it. I have my own Etsy shop now. It is nothing to brag about, but if you want to check it out you can by going here: www.gravelroadgifts.etsy.com Please, please offer me helpful hints and suggestions for how to improve my site. It needs some help. The banner looks odd and goofy and plain and uninviting, but I am creatively uninclined. Hopefully over the next few days I will be able to add more items to the site as well. Hopefully the next time won't take me 2 hours to list one item.

Oh, if you need a baby gift, it's there waiting for you when you check out my site. :):)

Comments

  1. Very cute and adorable. I wish you the very best. _Dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

April Reads

The Swindler's Daughter by Stephania H. McGee