THE SUN IS SHINING

The sun is shining, the sun is shining. The sun is a beautiful thing!!!! After about 5 3/4 inches of rain, the sun is a welcome treat. Life just looks so much better when the sun is shining and when your man is home.

D went for an overnight primitive camping trip. I stayed home and did things that I used to do, like stay up really, really late and then sleep in really, really, really late. It was great, but it is also very great to have D back home again. It's weird how it works. I used to get along just fine by myself, bragged about it really and now I love having my husband at home. I will admit though I do enjoy the occasional evening at home by myself. Last night all the "widow" ladies got together for supper. I went, but I would have been just as content at home by myself. Besides they all were mom with at least 3 children, most of them have 6 children, so it was a little out of my league. And I dont like coming home after dark that much with stuff to bring in from the car. I know I am a chicken about the dark. I came home, lit some candles, heated a partial cup of coffee and snuggled down on the couch with a book and blankets and read the night away. Yes, I can still sleep by myself and no I don't need to go to somebody else's house to sleep. I don't care that others did; I'm sure if my close friends were around it would have been a complete blast to do it. Thinking about it--we should do that sometime. Get out all the junk food and pop and talk and laugh until the sunrise.

So saying all that in a very disjointed and complex paragraph, I should get back to working on my stuff for weight loss and healthy eating. I don't suppose the junk food and pop will have any play in my studying, huh. Even though I am drinking a pop, but it is a diet soda to be sure.

I better go; I was planning to take a break from typing as my hands and wrists get tired, and this blogging didn't help matters at all

So long. Go enjoy the sunshine; one never knows how long it will last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

With Every Memory by Janine Rosche