I need some suggestions

Good morning,

This is going to be very brief, but I have been toying with the idea that it is time to make this blog more than just book reviews.  Oh no, I'm not giving up book reviews; I like free books too well and am loving stocking my library with brand new books and not just thrift store specials that are 5+ years old already.  But adding to this blog, meaning that I would post one to two non-book posts a week.  But I need ideas of what to write about, not that I'll listen or anything, but it might spark an interest or something.

Here are a few things I've thought of:

Amber (for her friends and family who follow my blog)
Home decor projects or sewing projects (I'm reading an amazing book right now and am full of ideas for how to change up my house and make it a real home that reflects me)
Menu options (a thought has been there to get into menu planning for people--any takers?)
Deep theological discussions and thoughts
Random things that strike me funny or cause me to ponder life which could come under the previous idea
And so on and so forth.

I've also thought about trying to expand this blog more and get into some advertising with it, but I just don't know.  I first want to see if I can pull off any kind of a scheduled update first. So there you have it, my non-book review update that wasn't really an update, but rather an update about the possibility of future updates.  This is getting confusing.  I better get to my book work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

The Swindler's Daughter by Stephania H. McGee