Some Thoughts

I'm just going to openly plagiarize here for a bit.

I think the hardest part of losing someone isn’t having to say goodbye, but rather learning to live without them.  Always trying to fill the void, the emptiness that’s left inside your heart when they go.


"We're not necessarily doubting that God will do what is best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." C.S. Lewis. Remembering precious lives...a beautiful little girl, a young mother and her newborn, and a wonderful grandfather...all lives that once were and thankfully, 'forever more will be' just not here and with us. Death has a way of raising real fear and some hard questions that trite 'cliched' answers won't fix. Lord, breathe your peace over us all please, in the name of Jesus ‪#‎FlorenceMarigoldinBloom‬  Heather Dawn Kuhns



These quotes stuck out to me when I read them this past week. I could expound about each of them individually, but I think I will let them speak for themselves.  I would also add this that maybe sometimes the heart is too overwhelmed by the losses to even begin grieving when the person draws their last breath.  Maybe time has to pass for a few weeks before the heart is able to grab a hold of the loss and begin to grieve.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

With Every Memory by Janine Rosche