Princess Charity by Jeanna Young and Jacqueline Johnson



Inspired by Jeanna Young & Jacqueline Johnson
Pictures by Omar Aranda

This is a children's, I would specify girls, activity book. Age range is 4-8. From what I have seen, I would think this book goes with some stories about Princess Charity because there really isn't much of a story line in this book, but it looks like fun.  There are reusable stickers. I was a little disappointed that there weren't more places in the book designed to hold the stickers.  I remember as a little girl having sticker book and they were so much fun.  There are 50 stickers, but I could only find designated places for 4 of them.  There is a spot a word page, a maze, a color by number, a dot-to-dot, etc.

I love the looks of the book, It looks bright and clean and so inviting.  It made me want to do the coloring myself.  Like I said there's not much of a story line, but you can gather that the authors are Christian simply by the use of the names. Princesses Joy, Grace, Hope, Faith and Charity.

I love this book and can't wait until Amber is old enough to be able to do it unless I force myself to gift it to someone else in the meantime. I will definitely try to check out other books like this.

This book was given me by Book Look Bloggers for the purpose of reading and writing a review about it. All opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

With Every Memory by Janine Rosche