Five Months and Other Tidbits


And the little man is 5 months old already. And yes, he is almost always ready with a smile. You'll get a laugh the quickest if you are his sister.  He is appearing to be the skinny one in the family, growing by miniscule amounts each week.  He is loving food for the most part: squash, apples, bananas, avocados. Peas? No thank you. After trying them three different times, I still couldn't get him to eat them. 


Really mom, you're pulling my shirt down why?


Sibling love


Even if today, she starts crying and saying, "Logan pinched me." I can see how the next few years will go. LOL. 

And so another month rolls around in the Glick household. How are we through the first month of 2018 already? I don't have as a good of a handle on my goals as I wanted. I don't have my life down pat like it was going to be by this time. 

But I console myself with the fact that it's February, a whole brand new month to try again, to work on forming habits all over again. And so we try again. 

And now, in deference to that, I should probably go plan my menus for the month of February instead of wishing they were done already. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

With Every Memory by Janine Rosche