Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Comments

Due to some spamming comments, I have changed the ability to comment. You now cannot comment anonymously, but need to have a Google ID and will have to do a word verification. Not that I get that many comments, but it has been very frustrating to have all these spam comments, some of which are very inappropriate.

Why would people want to spam my blog? I mean really, I am so active on it and it is such a money-making account and reaches so many people..... Okay, that's all. I just wanted to rant a little on it. Oh and if you ever need some risque comment ideas, you can check with me I can help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

Ah yes, this was just what the doctor ordered. I've wanted to review Dorcas' last book or two and was always too chicken to ask, b...