I Hate Being Sick


As a lot of you know, I like goals and lists and checking things off. This year, I was trying to have a weekly check-in with my journal so I could set tabs on how I was doing. I was also setting some smaller, monthly goals in my planner.

Well, let me tell you how this week went, it didn't. At all. I did some laundry, kept the kids alive. I won't even say I kept them happy, this morning was probably the worst morning yet, it was chaotic around here and by 10:30 I seriously regretted not taking up my mom's offer to come and get the kiddos for the day.

My week has consisted of ibuprofen, some sinus medication, salt water gargles, honey water, echinacea, anything that I thought could possibly help. If you see splatters on your windows in your houses, it was just me hacking out a lung again. I know, that might have been too much information.

I read light fluffy books and wrote book reviews and kept thinking I should blog and thought what do I have to say? Plus I should include pictures and I haven't downloaded them to the computer yet. Amber had her birthday, which she denies, being sure that it is Sunday when her party was going to be, but since her mom got sick, the party got delayed and I'm not sure she fully understands that part yet.

So in trying to add a little cheer to this sad little post, I think I have been listening to too much Eyore this week, I will add a little birthday interview video clip that I did with Amber. I'm a little bummed I didn't record the whole thing, but I wasn't sure she would even cooperate with a whole list of questions being asked.

And yes, the girl likes her movies. I'm trying to decide if she gets too many movies or if the balance is just right since her love for us is based on the movies she can watch. Well then, since I'm not interested in giving you all access to all the kid movies I have on my Google Drive, I will not show you any, but if someone would be so kind as to tell me how to do this, I would be grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

The Swindler's Daughter by Stephania H. McGee