The Beginner's Bible Carry-Along Treasury



The Beginner's Bible Carry-Along Treasury

By Zondervan 


So I got this book with the deluded hope, I'm sure, that this would be a good book for Amber to take along to church and look at and hopefully keep her occupied for the two hours that church lasts. However that turns out, the book is a delight either way.

The handle feels like a cheap little plastic thing in comparison with the rest of the book, but I think it will hold up all right. The book is on the smaller side so perfect to carry along. The closure is magnetic so a child can easily open and close. The pictures are bright and colorful. The stories cover some of the popular stories from both the Old and New Testaments. 

We haven't sat down and read any stories, but I'm confident they will hold my two-year-olds attention, but she loves books and these stories are short. 

I am very pleased with the book and even if it doesn't help with sitting still in church, it looks like such a fun book/Bible to carry along. I should clarify, it is more of a Bible story book than Bible. Though it's called a Bible, it is just the common Bible stories. 

I would recommend this book for 2 to 5 year olds. It would make a great gift for that little person in your life.

This book was given me by Book Look Bloggers. I was not required to write a positive review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

With Every Memory by Janine Rosche