Your Time is Now Devotional by Jonathan Evans

 




Daily Inspirations to Go Get What God Has Given You

A 90-day Devotional divided up with some key words like Now, But, Look, Go, Dress, Confidence, etc., each reading focuses on one of those words. At the end of each reading there were three questions to ponder and a prayer. Questions like: "What is hindering me now? What is an idol in my life now?" or "In what ways will you align your heart with God's Word today?"

I think these devotionals were well thought through and the questions thought-provoking, but I struggle with these kinds of books. This does not reflect on the author, but for me, when I need to read these books quickly to write a review on them, I lose the meat of the devotionals and I get disinterested rather quickly. I think if I had taken the full 90 days on this book and read it for my devotions with the purpose of getting out of it what I could this book would be really good. 

I would definitely consider gifting this book as I think it has a lot of good, practical points in it and would be helpful to go through at a slow pace.

I received this book from Bethany House and was not required to write a positive review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

With Every Memory by Janine Rosche