You Get Me by Gary Chapman and Jen Mickelborough

(I can't get the image to upload)

Simple, Romantic Ways to Speak the 5 Love Languages

This book was a bit disappointing when it came in the mail. I'm not sure what I expected, but quite a bit more than a 5x5 book with 70 pages in it. I really like Gary Chapman and his writings and thought this might have some fun, useful stuff in it and I think it might. I haven't read through the whole thing yet. 

It is divided into six sections, one for each of the love languages and then an extra section for recording what you tried and for listing your own personal ideas. Each love language has about 21 ideas that you can do for your spouse to show them you love them. Ideas include: intentionally thanking them, encouraging their hobbies, play a board game together, go out for coffee, leave surprise treats, light a fire for them, give them a massage and so on. 

It's a cute little book with some good ideas, but not necessarily anything too out of the ordinary either. 

I received this book from Moody Publishers and was not required to write a positive review.  All opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

With Every Memory by Janine Rosche