Changes

It seems whenever I post about Nicole, my computer at home freezes and won't let me back on my blog, so let's try a different post and see what happens.  I can't see that there is any connection there, but...

The big change right now:  the faithful secretary has officially quit.  Kerra, it's been a good 5 years together and I will miss you in the next 2.5 months that I am here.  Nobody else gets the jokes and knows the stories of our dear patients and their little quirks.  It's been good, but I wish you the best in your newest and most long-lasting venture.  God's richest blessings you and Stan.  Your little girl will always have a special place in my heart.

Comments

  1. The "indispensable secretary" has quit! Best wishes to both of you. I am starting to miss you already.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Whiffs of Joy by Dorcas Smucker (It's Giveaway time)

PRECIOUS CHILD

With Every Memory by Janine Rosche